Before you ask please READ THIS

2nd page/album display.

edited January 2013 in Hypershot Posts: 3
Hi there!

Firstly, congratulations on an excellent theme. It really is brilliant and I will rate highly!

I'm just having one slight problem with the display for a 2nd album page;

I have set up the home page with the full slider. This is working perfectly.
But I have also created a page 'clients' and wanted to display a seperate album on this page using the 'bricks' 'mixed layout' as displayed in your theme demo.

However, when I click onto the clients page, I first have to select between the home slider and clients albums to view images. I want to just display the clients album using bricks display.

Is there an easy solution for this which I am missing?

Thank you!

Comments

• AirAir
    Hi there dear user:-)

If you want to display only album(not Albums list) on page Clients then it is easy, just link this album on menu and name it 'Clients'. You will just have to enable it(adding albums) like shown on screens here http://apollo13.eu/docs/hypershot/#!/installation_update_after_installation

If you would like to display other Albums list in bricks layout this time, then it is not possible. You have to decide what style you will be using for Albums list.

If I misunderstood you then please provide link to your project showing what you have achieved and then I should be more helpful:-)

With regards.
    Thank you for the prompt response!

I figured a workaround by creating a custom link to the bricks album.
    I was wondering if there was a different solution...

2 more question if you don't mind;

- The 'SHOW INFO' text appearing in the header. How would I change that to a simple + symbol???

and

- In the bricks album, is there any way to create a link from each image???. (A link to another page for example about our work with that particular client)

Thank you!

• AirAir
    Show info
    Just find it in header.php and change OR change in translation files like explained here http://apollo13.eu/docs/hypershot/#!/translating_theme

About bricks album - there is no such possibility.

With regards.
    Great!

Thanks.

OK I have amended the SHOW INFO & HIDE INFO TEXT. But the + & - symbols are showing very small - They are barely visible. Is there any way to increase the size of those symbols without affecting the other text in the header?

If not that, would there be a way of replacing that text with a small image?

Thank you! :)
  • AirAir
    Use this custom CSS

#head-widgets .handle span{
    font-size: 20px;
    }
    With regards.