Before you ask please READ THIS

Video - changing quality not possible "youtube"

edited January 2013 in Spaceship Posts: 19
I used the "album" to build a site with videos, I shared on youtube.
http://www.der-eventfotograf.de/album/videoworks/

first question:
Why there is on the right a scrollbar (all sites)? I don`t see any reasons for this - it looks horrible and I don`t like this!
What can I do?

second question:
On my album with the videos is this scrollbar, too.
Without scrolling to the bottom, I can`t change any Youtube-settings! I have seen this random. not Userfriendly!
Youtube videos been seen @480p automaticly - thats not good on fullscreen! all my vids could shown in 720HD...
perhaps, you have an answere on question1, to hide the scollbar?

third question:
If the thumbnailbar is fixed, I can`t change the qualitiy settings - after scrolling down...! The thumbnailbar covered the the youtube-settings (quality-settings). any idea, I can do (I`d like to use the fixed Thumbsbar)

thanks!

Comments

I have seen, I can`t reach the video timeline ... never! ;-) :-(
    what`s that? regular I use firefox... I was even trying IE - there is no scrollbar on the right!!!
    IE better than FF?
  • AirAir
    Instead talking to yourself, post some screen shot and mark where you see scrollbar.

Also see 'Hide layout' option in right bottom corner of your page - this how you get youtube controls. I will answer your post(s) in 8 hours, after I will get some sleep:-)

Good night, with regards.
  • AirAir
    Air said: Also see 'Hide layout' option in right bottom corner of your page...
    Sorry, I mistaken themes. In Spaceship you have to enable glass effect, and then on left side you will see light bulb, that will allow you to get to video controls when needed like in our demo http://themes.apollo13.eu/spaceship/album/video-album/
    To enable it : Spaceship theme-> Glass Effect
    event said: Why there is on the right a scrollbar (all sites)? I don`t see any reasons for this - it looks horrible and I don`t like this!
    What can I do?
    Probably you are logged in and see admin bar(that creates scrollbar), or you just have to small screen. You have to notice that #mid area has 100px padding on top and bottom.
    You can switch off admin bar in your user settings in WP.

With regards.
  • edited January 2013 Posts: 19
    thx - scrollbar is finished.

but the youtube-controlbar isn`t userfriendly.
    If I see the controlbar and I can`t change tho options... is the a possibility to set the videoscreen smaller (95% ?) and reach the controllbar all time?

perhaps - could the glasseffekt works only on the top?
    where I could change this? and - what should I change?

thx
    Post edited by event on
  • AirAir
    This not solution, as on different resolutions it could still be hidden. If you want it to be more user friendly then set background color for footer, then it won't be tempting to click without click 'light bulb'.

With regards.