Before you ask please READ THIS

Empty album images

edited January 2013 in Spaceship Posts: 14
When creating an album and adding pictures there are empty images created. Now looking at my albums I see many empty images. How can this be fixed? As you can see in the attached file the list of empty images is long, even longer then the screenshot.
index.png
1481 x 725 - 50K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello,

are you sure they are empty? When you will click "show" nothing is filled? Maybe you grabbed some files that was not images while uploading? It is first time with such issue so I have no clue where did this came from. For now I can only advice to delete them :-)

With regards.
    First I thought that I had taken files that were not images. So I checked. But it's now even when I create a new album. Before uploading any images there is one empty fieldset in it.

I also checked to see if they were empty and they are. I added a screenshot for you with the contents of these empty images/fieldset
    index2.png
    1806 x 1187 - 107K
    I also had the problem when adding a new template. Even before typing a name for the album the blank image is created.
    index3.png
    1454 x 1354 - 94K
  • AirAir
    Stegwee said: But it's now even when I create a new album. Before uploading any images there is one empty fieldset in it.
    That one empty is important on new album, so that is normal:-)

Question is about your multiple other empty field sets. You have it only in one album?
    Anyway empty images(field sets) are not showed anywhere, so it shouldn't make any issues in front end.

With regards.
    Yes the problem occurs in only one album.

The empty images aren't shown so that's no problem. But I wanted to report it, and maybe there was a quick fix.
    The only problem at this moment is that there are like 20+ empty images and when adding new images these empty images are between all the other images. So you get 5 empty 2/3 images then empty and so on.. Best way is to just remove all the empty images?
  • AirAir
    No Fix, as we still have no clue what caused this empty ones. Just go for it, and delete empty ones :-)

With regards.
    Hi, just to bump this topic and update it. The bug is still arround. When I delete the empty ones it now doesn't solve the problem anymore... Can something be done ???
  • AirAir
    How many images you have in album?

With regards.