Before you ask please READ THIS

Portfolio

2»

Comments

Please create for me an temporary FTP account and WordPress account and send it to me via private message on forum. I will try to resolve this problem.

With regards
  • edited May 2013 Posts: 493
    Hi bcor,

Thank you for fast response.

The problem with blog was in Reading section of Wordpress. I set 8 posts per page on blog site and it's now working fine. I will try to solve this problem into next version of Skyfashion theme.

Please tell me which iphone have you got? I have tested it on iphone 5 and it works fine.

With Regards
    Post edited by Argone on
    thx,

i have a iphone4 ..on the iphone and on my ipad the blog-layout is ok
  • edited May 2013 Posts: 72
    hi argone,

sorry i was too fast with my answer.. page 1 of the blog seems to be ok but on page 2 there is still the same problem. but the funny thing is..it´s just on page 2, page 3,4 is already ok..

regard ben
    Post edited by bcor on
    Hi bcor,

I looked again into your blog back end. I just changed status of your article posted on 17.04.2013 to "draft" and it works fine. You have to modify this post and check if it works.

With Regards
    hi argone,

i hope don´t kill me :)

but this is still the view on my ipad.. i also have cleared my cache and have checked it with another ipad3, but it still look like on the screenshoots. but on my pc opsting 17.4.2013 is invisible.

regards ben
    screen1.PNG
    2048 x 1536 - 1M
    screen2.PNG
    2048 x 1536 - 1M
    Hi bcor,

Please try to update our theme to version 2.0. This problem is resolved in this version.

With regards
    thx, that works