Before you ask please READ THIS

Search bar & Navigation buttons

edited February 2013 in Airlock Posts: 4
Hello!

I like so much this theme, I have for months and he fulfilled all desires.

But I want to change something.

1. How to always leave open the search bar? I do not want to be shut. I do not want to have that effect withdrawal.

2. How do I make the navigation buttons appear at the top and bottom? Would exist another way, much easier for the visitor: for articles automatically appear, like those from Facebook or Pinterest => 'Load More Posts "button. This to happen and on categories, but on the main page (home) to.

I hope you understand what I want to change.

I expect an answer. Thank you!

Capture2 copy.jpg
1278 x 681 - 263K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello,
    xandru88 said: I expect an answer.
    I don't know if this was necessary. You ask on support forum so this is obvious you will receive answer, as every topic, but this just sounds like some kind of demand. Sorry if I misunderstood you, it just caught my eye.

Back to topic:
    Thanks for nice screen shot and good description, it will make things lot easier.

1. Search always open

a) Go to airlock\common\js\scripts.js in line~77 find /******* SEARCH *********/ and remove everything up to /******* PLACEHOLDERS *********/

b) Go to airlock\common\css\style-light.css and in style-dark.css find
    .search-form .search-right{
    float: left;
    height: 32px;
    background: url(../gfx/light/search-right.png) 100% 0 no-repeat;
    padding: 0 16px 0 0;
    }
    and change padding rule to padding: 0 12px 0 16px;

2. Adding another navigation
    As this element is made on id there is too much things to change to create new one. This more like deeper theme customization, which we don't do(free or paid) as we don't have time and man power for that.

With regards.
  • Sorry for misunderstanding. I did not want to sound like a demand. It is a reflex that I've created at work. It will not happen again. Thanks for the response!
  • AirAir
    Got it :-) You sounded like nice person, so it was just something 'off' and I wanted to clarify:-)

With regards.
  • One last question. I solved the issue with the search bar, but I want to change text "Type and enter ...". Where do I find? Thank you!
  • AirAir
    In language file (this will be helpful http://apollo13.eu/docs/spaceship/#!/translating_theme ) - better solution

or in advance/apollo13.php line ~861

Wit regards.