Before you ask please READ THIS

Portfolio Images Displaying in Vertical Line

edited February 2013 in Skyfashion Posts: 16
Hi, I'm having issues with the images in my portfolio pages displaying in a vertical line. Everything on the initial 'works' page looks great, but when you click on the portfolio titled '7 for all mankind', the images display in a long vertical line. I like the size of the thumbnails, but would prefer the images to display in a grid (like the 'works' page). I would prefer they be 5 images per row, if possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

www.30collins.com

Thanks!
Post edited by Air on

Comments

• AirAir
    Wrong category, moving to Skyfashion.
    Hi, I still waiting to hear back on a response. Would love to finalize site and this is a key component of functionality. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
  • Hi,
    It seems you use works editor wrong. Please send me your username and password for support@apollo13.eu. I will add for you simple data and then you will be able to continue by your self.

Best,
    Miłosz
    Hi Mitosz,

I sent you an email with my username and password, but haven't heard back. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I would love to get the portfolio section complete.

Thanks again!
  • Hi,
    I have respond to your email.

Best,
    Miłosz
    Hi Mitosz, I am still awaiting a response to the last email you sent on 2/20. If you could please respond, I would be so appreciative as the portfolio section is still not functioning.
    Thanks again!
  • Hi,
    I have sent you message.
    Thanks for patience.

Best,
    Miłosz