Before you ask please READ THIS

Portfolio category filtering not working...

edited February 2013 in Airlock Posts: 8
Hi there,

I uploaded the latest patch for Airlock. It fixed the shortcode insertion in the editor. Now I can insert shortcode. Thanks. But another problem I noticed from before was that the filtering for portfolio thumbnails according to categories doesn't work. See screen cap attached. The category currently selected is "installation", but the thumbnails do not automatically rearrange themselves. Also, a few of the thumb remaining aren't part of the installation category.

Thanks for your help!

problem with category.png
1600 x 1526 - 684K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello,
    hellonova said: But another problem I noticed from before was that the filtering for portfolio thumbnails according to categories doesn't work. See screen cap attached
    Sorry but image is not enough in that situation - live link is necessary :-) There is probably JavaScript conflict, maybe some plugin is written in bad way. Post link, we will know more.

With regards.

• Hi there,

Thanks for your response.

Here is the live link. www.novajiang.com

But currently I haven't selected categories for any of the portfolio items, so you won't be able to see the problem I described above. Because this particular problem makes the website look broken, and the website is live already. However, you can see part of the problem if you zoom in and out in the Chrome browser. The thumbnails don't line up properly in a grid from left to right. There are holes left in the grid. So I would really appreciate it if you could work from the screen cap which I think describes the problem well.

Thank you!
  • AirAir
    Hello,

Firstly please tell me if you installed this patch http://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/892/airlock-support-for-wordpres-3.5.x/p1
    ?

With regards.
  • Hi there,

Yes, I did download and install this patch previously. And it solved the problem I was having with inserting short codes. Now the short code works, but not the filtering for portfolio items.

Thank you for looking into this.

cheers

Nova
  • AirAir
    You know, without enabling filtering I won't see anything, cause probably there is some JavaScript conflict. If you have any plugins then deactivate them and test then does it work. If you don't have any plugins, then please activate filter and then show me again:-)
    There is no other way:-)

With regards.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AirAir
    Hello

You mean this patch http://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/892/airlock-support-for-wordpres-3.5.x#Item_2

I have tested your site and didn't experience any such effect.
    Could you tell in which broweser have you experienced it?
    Are you still having disabled any external plugins?

With regards.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.