Before you ask please READ THIS

Airlock failure to run - zip file added

edited February 2013 in Airlock Posts: 8
I have just bought Airlock and installed the JS folder patch from your zip file - I replaced the 3 files in the airlock/common/js folder.

I am running WordPress-3.5.1-0 locally via BitNami.

When I upload and activate Airlock, WordPress "crashes" and the Safari window is blank.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Many thanks,

Julian
Post edited by Air on

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello.

I have no clue what can be wrong. When you will make it public then I can help. Set WP_DEBUG to true like here http://codex.wordpress.org/WP_DEBUG so you will have some info why your page died.

With regards.
  • I have changed the local server system to MAMP to see if there was any difference. There doesn't appear to be.

This is the error message generated...

Fatal error: Call-time pass-by-reference has been removed in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/wp-content/themes/airlock/advance/plugins/flickrpress/flickr.php on line 67
  • AirAir
    Hello,

As I said go to so public server with your site, then I could help you in checking what i going wrong.

With regards.
  • The theme works on an external site - it doesn't work locally.

New question -

How do you get the white box below the images to appear, on the portfolio pages?
  • AirAir
    If you mean on home page then go to Airlock ->Home Page Design->Portfolio-> Show only images(no texts). If you mean something else, please show me on some screen shot:-)

With regards.
  • In your live preview there is a white box below the picture in the portfolio section. - my site has no such box - how do I turn that feature on?

See screen grab attached.

Thanks,

Julian
    Portfolio.jpg
    548 x 991 - 113K
  • AirAir
    Go to your album and edit it. For each image/video you have field Caption text. If you fill it you will get same result.

With regards.
    I too cannot get the theme Airlock to work on MAMP not sure what to do, no crash just blank page?
    Can you suggest what to so I can work locally on the site.
    regards P
  • AirAir
    Hello,

If you found this topic then read and follow this topic:-) and enable debug mode.

With regards.