Before you ask please READ THIS

only 78 pictures @ Album possible - need more!

edited February 2013 in Spaceship Posts: 19
Hi, I was uploading a gallery of 126 pictures.
Only 78 are accepted! first, I took all pictures by drag&drop in the field for the upload. I missed a lot of pictures :-(
Next time I took 78 pictures - well, but only one more picture will not be diplayed!

What can I do, th change the number of accepted pictures? (sometimes I need 300 picutres and more)

thx Andreas
uploadWP.jpg
800 x 426 - 70K

Comments

• AirAir
    There is no literal limit there, beside "be rational". Try uploading your images by parts, for example 50 per upload. I think when you try to upload so many at once browser can get out of memory or something.

With regards.
    I did.

I created a new gallery today - same problem like yesterday
    I tryed the upload by 10 pictures per part. The maximium accepted pictures are 78, that will be displayed. After this it looks like the picture you have seen in my first comment.
  • AirAir
    OK I will test it on my server and we will see is it server specific problem, or kind of theme limit. Thanks for info!

With regards.
  • AirAir
    Hello

I have just tested and uploaded 80 photos easily and it is working. Do you still have this issue? Maybe there is something wrong with your collection of photos(just guessing)?

With regards.
    Hi,

Maybe a late reaction, since this was posted in February but I also have this problem. After adding images to the album they all turn blank

With regards
  • AirAir
    Stegwee said: they all turn blank
    All or above certain number?
    Solution for this issue is meanwhile only server. Here is details http://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/comment/6646#Comment_6646

With regards.
    After a certain number, 78. Tried the solution with adding php_value max_input_vars 5000 but that didn't work for me
  • AirAir
    Stegwee said: adding php_value max_input_vars 5000 but that didn't work for me
    Do you really have access to servers php.ini? Server has to be restarted after such change.
    However for now there is no other solution as I explained in linked topic(beside dividing album to few different albums), sorry.

With regards.

Don't have access to the PHP.ini changed it via the .htaccess but that didn't work for me.
  • AirAir
    Stegwee said: Don't have access to the PHP.ini changed it via the .htaccess but that didn't work for me.
    Like explained in topic I have linked, this can't be done by .htaccess flags unfortunately. If you really need it right now you would have to ask your server admin for such change.

After we will release our new theme(where we worked out new saving system that is not affected by this server limit) I will work on this issue to make "bridge" from old saving system to new one, so no one will lose their data. It will be hell of a work:-)

With regards.