Before you ask please READ THIS

Couple image problems and menu question

edited February 2013 in Skyfashion Posts: 2
Just installed the skyfashion theme, and I think there is something missing from the zip file-

When I'm in the site options portion of the dashboard, it looks like there should be an icon in the top. I right clicked it to look at the preferences and it shows the following-
themes/skyfashion/common/gfx/light/logo.png

I don't have a gfx folder in the files.

the site is www.whatantics.com using wordpress 3.3.1

Also, the Portfolio preview on the main page isn't showing up either in the latest works area or on the portfolio page. If you look on a portfolio page I'm unsure if the slider is correct, it's to the right of the text content and if I use a wide image, it goes over the text content.

My menu question is how do I make the background have a color, right now it's transparent and you can see what is under it when it opens up.

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,
    thanks a lot for information about logo.png. I will add this file in the next update.

To fix up portfolio thumbnails you need to reupload thumb photos. They can be on the server before you active Skyfashion template.

Have you change the width of portfolio page description?

I can't see this problem on your site. You mean dropdown menu?

Best,
    Miłosz
  • The template has been activated. I didn't change the width, only made the background image repeat.

I do mean the drop down menu. anything behind it can be seen

What folder do the thumbnails get placed into?

Thanks
  • Hi,
    you need to use just Wordpress upload system. Just reupload images to your media library in Wordpress.

To other two problems I need your user name and password. Can you send it at support@apollo13.eu?

Best,
    Miłosz