Before you ask please READ THIS

Image borders/sizes

DCCDCC
edited February 2013 in Hypershot Posts: 4
Hello,
I would like to remove the image borders in blog posts but can't find the code in the CSS to change this. I would also like to increase the maximum size of the images in the blog posts from 600px to around 800px. I would be very grateful if you could help me find the code to change these.
Many thanks for your help.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello

Maximum width of image is same as content. Post link to exact page with image you wish to get wider and we will seewhat is possible :-)

Border
    Use this custom CSS

a img.alignright, a img.alignnone, a img.alignleft, a img.aligncenter, .wp-caption, .alpha-scope {
    border: none;
    }
    With regards.
  • DCCDCC
    Thank you very much! The borders have now disappeared.

I'd like to increase the size of the images in each blog post. For example, in this post the images are 600px across but I'd like them to be around 800px if possible.
    http://www.catchcompose.com/lifestyle-photography/lifestyle-photo-shoot-peony-sage/

Many thanks again.
  • AirAir
    Then upload bigger pictures :-) Your images are 650px wide.

With regards.
  • DCCDCC
    Thanks! I just realised my mistake! I thought the default maximum width was 600px. Is it possible to increase the width of the blog page itself at all using CSS? Apologies for any inconvenience and thanks very much again for your help.
  • AirAir
    If you wish to only increase width in post view then you can use such custom CSS:
    .single #content .inside {
    max-width: 1200px;
    width: auto; /* Currently it is set to 1000px */
    }
    With regards.
  • DCCDCC
    Thank you so much again! It's an excellent theme.
    Kind regards.