Before you ask please READ THIS

Adding Multipule Images to an Album all at once.

edited February 2013 in Hypershot Posts: 10
Hi there,

I have a large amount of photos to add to my website albums, but I find it hard to believe that I actually have to select each one individually and choose the photo from my media section.

Do I really have to do this for all 300+ photos to appear in the album, or is there a way to add multiple photos all at once?

Please help, I really hope I don't have to spend hours adding images to an album....

Comments

• Hmmmmm, I think I figured out whats going on..... It is somehow getting stuck at the "Crunching" stage. It uploads the photo fine when I look for it in my media, but it doesn't seem to want to go past the "crunching" stage.
  • Sorry, I keep discovering new things I've never noticed before.

So I found that if I'm actually patient, it will go past the crunching stage, BUT now the issue is:

It brings up all the spaces for where the files I have uploaded should be to insert it into the album, but they're blank with none of my images where they should be.

Here's an image for better observing:
    Screen Shot 2013-02-25 at 8.34.04 PM.png
    2560 x 1440 - 480K
  • AirAir
    Hello.

You can upload multiple photos at once like shown here
    If you are uploading many photos crunching state will disappear after all images are uploaded.

Maybe you are uploading big size files and that is why you wait so long. If that is the case read post from our user http://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/comment/3151#Comment_3151

If you images still won't appear in media menu or wont be listed in album then please send me temporary access to your WP so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick and there you will find option to send message) .

With regards.