Before you ask please READ THIS

Google chrome problems, SEO optmisation and Info Contact form

edited March 2013 in Hypershot Posts: 36
1.I have really weird problem.Few days ago my Chrome browser started to present my web page content(on my desktop computer and laptop) as it was on the big touch device(the mouse wheel doesn't work too) or mobile.So i can't see main menu normally, instead i have just one button like when you open the theme in Ipad or phone.All of my friends can see my web page normally in their Chrome, with full main menu.And on the other browsers it's normal too.
I am crazy and it's really annoying.I've tried everything..Uninstalling chrome and deleting all cookies...default setup...go trough every setup ....turned off all plugins and deleted extensions..nothing.When i install it it's the same thing.
If i enable classic menu in theme options then it's ok, but then i mess up theme on mobile because menu is too big.
Do you have any suggestions?

2.The other thing is SEO optimization.I would like to rename all of the images,insert Alt text, and description for better SEO.For example if i upload photo in photo album i can only do it from my computer, and not from my library.So if i uploaded photo with the name img230 it will be that image in the library.So if i go in the library and change image name to Landscape(example) write some description,caption and altenrate text it won't affect the same photot that is in the Album and vice versa.I don't wan't to do the same job twice for every photo because it's too much time.
So what is the best thing to do for best SEO..rename photos in Albums..or in libraries?

3.Will there be option in the theme in the future where i can enter keywords for best SEO?

4.When somebody fill the contact form in INFO the mail arrives on my admin mail, even if i entered my webpage mail in "Contact form setting" option.And when you fill in the form on Contact page it arrives on my webpage mail.
How can i synchronize that..because i would like to have different admin mail in settings.But when you fill the forms in INFO and contact page that mails arrive on my webpage mail.

My web page is www.hrvojegolubic.com

Thank you!
14.JPG
1479 x 642 - 195K
Post edited by Yield on

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello

1. I have checked your site on Windows Vista with Chrome 25.0.1364.97 and it works ok.
    What system and version do you use?
    I know that probably your browser is doing false positive in test for touch screen. I read that it was issue in Chrome but in version around 10.X
    If you can look at other computers what is result in Chrome there.

2. There is few things:
    a) All images in single album are loaded via JavaScript(many reasons) so they are not indexed anyway.
    b) Things you describe in every photo/video in album is for ALBUM ITEM not image itself so it just two different things. I understand what you mean by double work, but if you upload your images in album then do only one work in album :-) If you want to use same images elsewhere then you have to edit it in media library as then you are describing only image.

3. You have many plugins for SEO things. Many our users use http://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wordpress-seo. There is no need for double work ;-)

4. Good catch! Go to header.php line~77 an change:

echo '<div class="form">'.a13_contact_form().'</div>';

to
    echo '<div class="form">'.a13_contact_form( $apollo13->get_option( 'settings', 'contact_email' ) ).'</div>';
    I will add it in next update.

With regards.
    Thx for all the help.
    I have another question.I don't know if it's been awnsered.
    When you are in "Slider" mode on home page..the selected photo(album) or the one you hover with your mouse gets this pattern and gets little bit darker.Is it possible that i reverse all that.I would like that the selected album is normal when is selected or you hover with your mouse and all the other albums are little bit darker.It will point out the selected album more.

Thx again :)
  • AirAir
    Hello

As far as I remember it gets pattern and darker to make title easier to read.
    As it is not to show album cover but to show title it is totally as it should.

If you know a little CSS you can invert this behaviour to make everything in pattern and on hover hide pattern.

With regards.
    Hi,
    No :(...i don't know anything about CSS or work with it and i really don't want to mess something up.Would it be a problem for you to tell me what to do or write a code?If it's not so complicated..

I understand why you did that.I just think that the albums or photos in brick mode would pop up more when the proces would be reversed.That the album(in slider) and photos(brick mode) would be just a little bit darker..no patern..nothing..just darker..and the one you select or hover over whit your mouse gets normal.
    Something like this...
    http://www.samovidic.com/pc.asp#xpath=#xpathid=#lang=eng

I hope that you wont mind asking this. :)

And i have one more question...about the brick theme....so when you click on the photo it opens in new box.But when you click on the next photo(arrows) if the photo is not the same size or it's in different format(landscape-portrait) the arrows move with the photo and you have to move your mouse to click on it.

Is there any way(or some pluggin) that when you click on the photo in the brick mode that it would show photo in full screen like in full theme...or that arrows would be fixed on the end of the screen so you wouldn't have to move your mouse every time.

I think this is super theme and thanks for all the help and quick responses!
    You are really frendly and i will recommend you to everybody who is interested in good themes and service!

Thx
  • AirAir
    edited March 2013 Posts: 10,970
    Hello:-)

I will try to give you code for what you desire but only if you start new topic for it with proper title as I don't want this work to be unusable by others(under current topic). Meanwhile I will prepare code for you.
    As for your second question with lightbox I will experiment but I would also want you to make new topic cause under this one, no one would find it.

With regards.
    Post edited by Air on
  • AirAir
    I got solutions for Ya so hurry up with topics;-)
    Super!!! Thank you!!