Before you ask please READ THIS

Website not showing any pages - just Loading site content, please don't hold your breath :-)

edited March 2015 in Fame Posts: 3
I tried using the auto dummy data loader but after multiple attempts I manually added data. I go to view my website, and I only see the loading graphic with "Loading site contents, please don't hold your breath :-)"

I went through the documentation and edited the necessary settings they recommended.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hi there:-)

Thanks for all details, but hey... there are no details at all ;-)
    1. If everything is OK then loading demo data should take around 10 mins, but there are servers that breaks importer like in this topic http://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/2658/import-demo-data-content-stuck-on-importing-revolution-sliderss#Item_20

2. Show live link, cause there is probably PHP or JS error.

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    I can see fatal error in code(GO to source of page and scroll to bottom).
    Looks like something broke while installing theme. I would recommend reinstall it.

If you will still face problems then I will try to do it for you.

With kind regards.
  • I uploaded the missing files, but it runs very very slow - Godaddy. What can be done. This is the first time I have had trouble with a theme on GD being this bad.
  • AirAir
    Hi there:-)

I have checked your site to see what are you talking about but it is not displaying theme ATM. So I can't really see if there is something bad happening.

Let me know when I can view it.

With kind regards.