Before you ask please READ THIS

Change background and text colors in album description bricks?

edited June 2015 in Photon Posts: 65
I looked everywhere and can't find out how to change the background color from black to white on the individual album description bricks per attached.
Post edited by jakemillerphoto on

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there:-)

For this you will have to use custom CSS like this:
    .album-content{
    background-color: #ffffff;
    }
    You might want also change title to black:
    .album-content .post-title {
    color: #000000;
    }
    With kind regards.
  • edited June 2015 Posts: 65
    Hi Air. Thank you for that tip it works. Now how can I change the album and blog backgrounds from this fractal looking black image to a clean white? And the Title on the lower left of the image slider can I make that font smaller? Currently it's bigger than my logo!
  • edited June 2015 Posts: 65
    black.jpg
    1126 x 879 - 50K
  • AirAir
    edited June 2015 Posts: 10,970
    jakemillerphoto said: Now how can I change the album and blog backgrounds from this fractal looking black image to a clean white?
    Is it set in global layout options? http://apollo13.eu/docs/photon/#!/layout_main_settings
    If yes then you can either overwrite it there or in Blog http://apollo13.eu/docs/photon/#!/blog_menu and Album http://apollo13.eu/docs/photon/#!/albums_menu settings.

jakemillerphoto said: Title on the lower left of the image slider can I make that font smaller?
    Use this custom CSS:

.album-content .post-title{
    font-size: 20px;
    }
    With kind regards.
    Post edited by Air on
  • Dear Air - I am still struggling with the mobile layout as it is too slow and complicated for the average iPhone user so here are some questions my developer is asking me:

"I actually just found a very simple plugin that I am able to redirect the homepage on Just the mobile to the Albums page... So win there.. and VERY simple without having to change anything inside of the theme code...

Check it out on your Iphone... But it takes your Phone to the Albums page as the intro page... instead of the Slider page aka Homepage...

What we are hoping to do with the footer is make it a static footer so it no longer slides out on just the mobile.

Is there a way to make it so the footer is static on mobile devices so that the end user will not have to click on the toggle button?

is there an option to remove the full screen button in the upper right corner on the full website?

is there a way to remove the full menu button in the upper right corner on the mobile site? leaving the slide from right sidebar area?

I think that is about the things we need the developers help that is in his theme... if he wants it to be options...

But honestly I can remove the Full screen Button myself with CSS... in the custom code... the only thing I can't do without changing the entire theme files is the footer area.

Does that make sense? any questions?"

• AirAir
    jakemillerphoto said: is there an option to remove the full screen button in the upper right corner on the full website?

is there a way to remove the full menu button in the upper right corner on the mobile site? leaving the slide from right sidebar area?

But honestly I can remove the Full screen Button myself with CSS... in the custom code... the only thing I can't do without changing the entire theme files is the footer area.
    As you say best to do it with CSS, so this my bet advice for it ;-)
    jakemillerphoto said: Is there a way to make it so the footer is static on mobile devices so that the end user will not have to click on the toggle button?
    First thing is how you define/detect mobiles? We do it by checking screen width and I believe you mean scenarios when footer gets this toggle button. I think you can also force this with custom CSS with some !important added after :-)
    Also I don't know how static you wish to make it, but lets try some custom CSS:

@media only screen and (max-width: 768px) {
    #f-switch{
    display: none;
    }
    #mid {
    padding-bottom: 0;
    }
    #footer {
    position: relative;
    max-height: none;
    }
    .foot-widgets{