Before you ask please READ THIS

WOrdpress not working

in Xpert Posts: 8
Hello,
When I want to work on my website, in for example 'my messages' or my work and choose an article the article opens up. But when I want to add for example an link by clicking on the icon in the 'bar' my wordpress does not react and I cant scroll anymore.

Can you help me with this.

My website is www.lawrenceubachs.nl

Comments

Hello!
    I'm sorry, but I think I'm not quite following You.
    lawrence said: When I want to work on my website
    what do You mean by that?
    lawrence said: But when I want to add for example an link by clicking on the icon in the 'bar'
    Are You talking about administration area? Is it happening during editing Home Page, or maybe some post?
    You can send a screenshot to show me more.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
    Hi Sorry @surgeon!

What I mean is when I want to work on my website, I want to write a post or adjust an existing on.
    I did not try if I have the same problems with working on the homepage.
    The problem is that if I want to add a new post or work on a existing one, nothing works except the normal writing.
    For example if I want to upload a photo it does not work, or if I want to add an external link the pop-up window does not show up and the pages freezes.

See the printscreen!
    Schermafbeelding 2016-03-10 om 11.19.10.png
    1280 x 800 - 371K
    Ok,
    on the screenshot You have hovered mouse over 'Remove link' icon. Are You aware of it?

the main question: do You want to compose the post just like You compose Home Page? Means with Visual Composer? if so: go to Visual Composer >> Role Manager and find 'Post types' control, set it to Custom and check 'posts' and whatever You want more. Then You'll be able to design posts with Visual Composer.

If not: please send me login credentials to admin panel, do it ONLY via private message. I'll take a look at your website from inside.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
    Yes I was aware my mouse was on the remove link icon.. But all the icons over there do not work.
    I will send you my login credentials so you can see what I mean.

Cheers,