Before you ask please READ THIS

Comments

Hi,
    I can see, thanks.
    Apparently Visual Composer overwrite our styles, we'll fix that in upcoming update.
    For now:
    Please go to Xpert Options >> Custom Style and paste this definitio:
    .a13-button .hover a, .a13-button .normal a {
      background-color: transparent !important;
    }
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
    And also You can disable Icon in this button - edit 'Post grid' shortcode, go to 'Load more button' tab and uncheck 'Add Icon?' checkbox.
    All the Best.
  • Hi,
    Thanks for help. I did first one http://www.evernote.com/shard/s27/sh/a844ce20-dfac-4826-be2c-9cdd4cd32013/f51e76a19a522e4f4a6b5345c15f9087
    No result for front.

And I'm not really sure that I understand for second point. If its here (Page / homepage / Post grid edit... ), i don't see checkbox "add Icon" http://www.evernote.com/shard/s27/sh/2755f638-d89b-4d2e-b3f3-87542fee82f3/440d66bc805d63e115d11eec067c37dc
    ivanmazepa said: i don't see checkbox "add Icon
    It should be in 'Load more button' tab

All the Best.
    ivanmazepa said: No result for front.
    Funny - You have display:none; style at anchors, I'll take closer look.
    All the Best.
    Hey, just wanted to ask if this has been fixed? Because I have the exact same problem.

Already added the custom style, that you mentioned above: And also added "color: #5472d2 !important" to ".normal", because otherwise the caption was white, if the button wasn't hovered.

Anyway, the button still does nothing. And like ivanmazepa I couldn't find the option to disable the icon.
    Would really appreciate your help ;-)

Regards,
    Eggerd
    Eggerd said: Hey, just wanted to ask if this has been fixed? Because I have the exact same problem.
    Yes, it was fixed.
    please start a new thread and provide url to your website

All the Best.