Before you ask please READ THIS

blog post full length header

in Blame Posts: 19
Hi,

I was wondering if there was a way to change my blog posts presentation to make them appear with a full header such as this page goo.gl/gogiiI
If not do you know any plugin that could do the job
I would like to have a different image for every post and use layerslider to animate texts
Thanks for your help

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

You can try to achieve something like this with Visual Composer plugin(you have installed probably) and make row full height with adding backgorund - it should give similar effect. However you will have to try it on your own.

With kind regards.
    Hi
    Thanks.
    I tried to change the columns position settings to "stretch" but it won't work (come back to "middle" each time)
    Are all VC functionalities enabled with this theme ? I would like to ask VC support but they ask for a license which I don't have since it was included in the Blame theme.
    Could you please provide a link to help me. I am a newbie and I feel completely lost.
    thanks
  • edited May 2016 Posts: 19
    Other wise is there a way to hide the logo and the menu from blog posts pages only ?
    Post edited by HMITE on
  • AirAir
    HMITE said: Other wise is there a way to hide the logo and the menu from blog posts pages only ?
    Only with custom CSS, but it is very not recommended action to hide them.
    HMITE said: I tried to change the columns position settings to "stretch" but it won't work (come back to "middle" each time)
    Are all VC functionalities enabled with this theme ? I would like to ask VC support but they ask for a license which I don't have since it was included in the Blame theme.
    You are right, we don't have all features that VC offers now, cause they changed too much in it since Blame theme was released, and we need to be backward compatible.

If you want to enable all features of ROW in Visual Composer(and lose some of theme interference in it) please do such change:
    Go to file blame\advance\plugins\js_composer_mod\config.php
    Remove code from lines 86-360
    It begins with:

/* VC ROW EXTENSION
    ---------------------------------------------------------- */
    and ends with:

//move design options to end
    $param = WPBMap::getParam('vc_row_inner', 'css');
    vc_remove_param("vc_row_inner", 'css');
    vc_add_param('vc_row_inner', $param);
    Then you will have options to set row to full height.

Hope this helps.

With kind regards.