Before you ask please READ THIS

Visual Composer break after updating woo commerce

in Fame Posts: 62
Hi Air,
So I start a new topic for the broken Visual Composer ;-) I'v updated Woocommerce to the latest version and it broke Visual Composer. I'v installed the last VC version, I'v even did it 2 times in order to be sure, but it's still broken... what can I do?
Thanks for your help
Best

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

Broken - tels me nothing. I need more details and possibly link to your site.

With kind regards.
    hi, please find a screenshot of the admin, so you can see how the visual composer looks now... I'v installed your latest update. But VC got broken after I'v updated woocommerce.
    the link of my website is: www.kissthedesign.ch
    Thanks in advance for your help :-)
    screenshot-broken-VC.jpg
    2226 x 1752 - 851K
    I'v contacted the visual composer support and Woocommerce catalog visibility option is breaking Visual Composer :-( So I will need to open a new ticket to remove the quantity selection + "add to cart" button on my product page (this is what the plugin add on does..!) in order to get rid of this plugin ;-)
  • AirAir
    Hello:-)

I have seen such problems in past, that Visual Composer was not present and sometimes I had to deactivate and reactivate VC few times, or even switch theme, to make it appear again.

If you like I can take quick look.
    If yes, then please send me temporary access to your WordPress so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please attach LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create new ADMIN account with fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    Thanks for creds. I have checked and problem is caused by this that you are missing one file
    http://www.kissthedesign.ch/wp/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/assets/js/chosen/chosen.jquery.min.js

It returns 404 error. I don't see this file in original woocommerce plugin, so it looks that you are right that this plugin
    Woocommerce catalog visibility option has error that need to be fixed.

With kind regards.
    thanks for your feedback :-) I wrote to the plug-in author about the bug.