Before you ask please READ THIS

mod rewrite rules problem

in Photon Posts: 91
Hello and what a work with Fatmoon. Wish you the best with that.

I installed WP Super Cache and everything was working fine. Today, after making sure it was ok with my hosting, I activated mod rewrite mode and after adding default mod rewrite rules to my htaccess, my albums cannot be opened anymore. They exist and can be edited in wordpress but not in Thrive content builder. As I say, they give a 404 error when trying to open them.

Have you happened to see this before?

Thanks.

Comments

Correction: only my home page can be accessed. It looks like something to do with permalinks but no idea.
  • AirAir
    Hello :-)
    Lalouetto said: Hello and what a work with Fatmoon. Wish you the best with that.
    Thanks, and I am glad you like it ;-)
    Lalouetto said: activated mod rewrite mode and after adding default mod rewrite rules to my htaccess, my albums cannot be opened anymore.
    Well I don't think you should do such things by htaccess with WordPress. You should do everything by permalinks menu, or some plugins that also operates in that area. https://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Permalinks

With kind regards.