Before you ask please READ THIS

Extra Gap on pages

sp3sp3
in FatMoon Posts: 9
Hi,
I install FatMoon theme on fresh wordpress installation. Two things:
1) Why it takes long to install Demo? Sometimes I feel like it freeze, usually it takes 20 minutes to install demo. I install "ottawa" demo theme.
2) After installing Ottawa Demo- Every page I go to there's a GAP above - see attachment. I did not even work on the website yet, I just install Demo and I saw this error.

Would be great if you could guide or tell me what might be causing it and most important HOW TO FIX IT ?

P.S Love this theme! Good job guys!

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there:-)
    sp3 said: 1) Why it takes long to install Demo? Sometimes I feel like it freeze, usually it takes 20 minutes to install demo. I install "ottawa" demo theme.
    Cause of server load and servers(yours and ours) connection speed there can be issues while making full demo data import. Demo import time is mostly limited by your server configuration and also speed and number of database connection.
    sp3 said: 2) After installing Ottawa Demo- Every page I go to there's a GAP above - see attachment. I did not even work on the website yet, I just install Demo and I saw this error.
    Gap 1 and 3 was caused by glitch in wishlist plugin. I have deactivated it now for you.
    Gap 2 was result of bad setting in Fatmoon Work post grid element - I have also fixed it for you.

With kind regards.
    sp3 said: P.S Love this theme! Good job guys!
    We do our best, thanks!