Before you ask please READ THIS

Textblock above Works List (Portfolio)

in FatMoon Posts: 293
Hello
I am using Los Angeles as templates for my website and wanted to place a text below the title as it is possible in Single Works. Adding Text and so in with Visual Composer on the page is possible but doesn't show. Any advice?
Thank you
Pascal

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello :-)

There is no way to put there text. You would have to edit template for this. We would have to think about such possibility. I will see what can be done, and release it in next update.

I will mark this topic and reply when it will it be ready.

With kind regards.
    Hello

As I'd like to continue my work I wanted to ask if you might be able to send me the code to adapt the template (as you nicely did for placing the text above single-work, http://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/4243/text-above-media-in-single-works-do-not-display-page-title#latest).. or if it's not possible to give an estimate when this feature would be available?
    Thanks a lot.. still love your theme!
    Pascal
  • AirAir
    Please continue your work, just skip this section for now. In next week we will release update(can't tell when exactly). I don't have any code done for this yet, as I have my own TODO list that must be done first.

With kind regards.
    Thanks for your fast reply.. if this will be possible in the coming week or two then everything is perfect!
    Pascal
  • AirAir
    It was added in today update. Update should be available in few hours on ThemeForest.

With kind regards.
    Thanks for informing me! Unfortunately there is a fatal error when activating the Apollo13 FatMoon Post Types:

>>

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare a13cpt_flush_rewrites() (previously declared in /home/flyartes/www/flyart.com/wp-content/plugins/a13_framework_cpt/a13_framework_cpt.php:261) in /home/flyartes/www/flyart.com/wp-content/plugins/a13_fatmoon_cpt/a13_fatmoon_cpt.php on line 260
    and now the single-work.php that is in the child theme to place the text above the images doesn't work anymore...
  • AirAir
    Hi there:-)

Have you updated all plugins bundled with theme? You can remove "Apollo13 FatMoon Post Types" and use instead "Apollo13 Framework Post Types".

With kind regards.

PS.
    FLYART said: and now the single-work.php that is in the child theme to place the text above the images doesn't work anymore...
    First finish updating theme, and don't mix different cases please.

Hi
    Thanks for your fast reply. I deleted "Apollo13 FatMoon Post Types" and "Apollo13 Framework Post Types" is activated. But now I get:

This theme requires the following plugin: Apollo13 FatMoon Post Types.
    Begin installing plugin | Dismiss this notice
  • AirAir
    Then install it, but be sure to have it in version 1.0.5. It is not needed, but both plugins are "required" for now because it is transition time from one plugin to other. We will remove "Apollo13 FatMoon Post Types" from theme in few versions.

With kind regards.
    It still creates a fatal eror .. but since it is not required I will just dismiss the message .. no need to fix if it ain't broken :)
    Thanks
  • AirAir
    I wonder why, cause I have both plugins active in my installation and no problem. If you like I can take a look on your installation.

With kind regards.
    sure.. that would be nice as I still get the message as sent above and I'd like to avoid future problems :)
    Thanks, Pascal
  • AirAir
    edited September 2016 Posts: 10,970
    Could you please send me temporary access to your WordPress so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please attach LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create new ADMIN account with fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password
    Post edited by Air on
  • AirAir
    OK so problem was in that, which plugin is activated first and which second, and also in that that safe mechanism for such error I have only put in Apollo13 Framework Post Types.

Anyway I solved it is like this:
    Disabled both plugins.
    Activated first Apollo13 FatMoon Post Types
    Next activated Apollo13 Framework Post Types

Finally it was my mistake. Thanks for help.

With kind regards.
    No problem.. thanks for checking it out and finding a solution!
    Cheers, Pascal