Before you ask please READ THIS

How to place description under Full Width Portfolio?

edited November 2012 in Skyfashion Posts: 35
Hi, I could you tell me how I can move the description of my project in the portfolio theme to be underneath the Image or Video instead of on the side. This is very important to me as I need my images to be as large as possible. Thanks and keep up the great work.

Comments

• Hi,
    please check theme options in Portfolio section.
    There is option "Description position". You have to choose Below icon option.

Best,
    Miłosz
    Hi Milosz, it seems you have mis understood my question. I am not looking to place the thumbnail description below the thumbnail. I would like to keep the thumbnail description as a hover but when the user clicks through to the project it's self that the description of the video is below the video. Right now the image is full width like MONIKA KOZIEL but I want to have the details pertaining to the project below it. Not sure how to be any clearer.

• Hi,
    now I understand.

You need to edit single-portfolio.php file.

There is div#portfolio_info_content and you have to move it after div#portfolio_photos.
    Then change css file to delete float and change width.

Best,
    Miłosz
    Milosz, thank you but can you be more specific. I.e which lines exactly exactly should be moved to after which line? And what needs to be changed exactly? Please copy and paste the code and where it needs to go and what needs to be changed. Otherwise I cannot make sense of your post. Thanks.
  • Hi,
    sorry for general tips but we are working on the new update right now and I can't find time to make this for you.

Try to make this on your own or please remind this topic after we release update.

Best,
    Miłosz
  • edited November 2012 Posts: 35
    Milosz, now that the update is done could you please tell specifically how to do this so I can wrap up my website. Thanks
    Post edited by Harris on
    Milosz, can you send me the code so I can wrap up my site. Thanks!
  • Hi,
    I am preparing code for you right now.

Before that please download new version of our template.
    It is still 1.6 but with one fix.

Best,
    Miłosz
    Thank you Milosz. I have already installed it.
  • Could you please send me the code as well?

Thanks,
  • Hi,
    I have problem little problem with this. I will let you know as soon as I make it.
    Milosz, when do you think it will be ready? Right now my website is lacking the description for the projects and it's less than ideal. Please get this out asap. Thanks!
  • Hi,
    please replace this file with this on your server.

Best,
    Miłosz
    zip
    zip
    single-portfolio.zip
    Hi Milosz, where exactly should I put this on my server
  • Hi,
    please download the newest version from your profile in the themeforest.
    Then change template for in the themes admin in wordpress admin. You can use for this default Wordpress template. Then you will be able to delete Skyfashion from your blog.
    After this click Install and select skyfashion.zip from your local disk.

Best,
    Miłosz