Before you ask please READ THIS

Stop slider looping

I have applied the following settings (see screen shots attached) but my Vimeo slider keeps looping.

Please help. Thanks.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

It sounds like some glitch in RevolutionSlider plugin.
    Please try to enable loop for video, save , and disable it again, save.

With kind regards.
  • Thanks for the help but I tried that on both settings and it's still looping. To be clear I only want the video to place once. Very frustrating.
  • AirAir
    Please shoe link to that page, I will check how source for video looks. Maybe authors of RS broken something recently.

With kind regards.
  • The site is not live so you would need log in. Should I send via private message?

Thanks.
  • AirAir
    Yes, please send me access data via PM. I will take a look.

With kind regards.
  • Sent. Thanks very much.
  • AirAir
    I have checked settings and other things, and it seem that it is just buggy for Vimeo . Could you try same with youtube video?
    I will ask Daniel to take a look on this, as he has more experience with RS plugin quirks.

With kind regards.
  • Ok I will speak to my client and try another streaming service. If Daniel could help in the meantime that would be appreciated.

Thanks for your help!
  • edited December 2016 Posts: 422
    Hello

I added these settings: http://nimb.ws/2wS5t8 to removed the loop effect and stop on the last frame.
    I hope you will be happy with the results.

P.S From my experience the video support (youtube, vimeo) is very poor in the Revo Slider and the best result you can achieve is using the html5 video files. Of course the main problem is that you must upload quite a big file to your server and if you have any limits and a lot of exposure it can kill you site but if you dont have any limits create a html5 file and add it to your slider you will not have to rely on external services like vimeo and to adapt in case of any problems ;)

With Regards
    Daniel
    Post edited by Daniel on
    Lead Graphic Designer
  • Great thank you!

When you say upload to my server, do you mean the Word Press media library?
  • edited December 2016 Posts: 422
    Im glad you like it :)

Yes, direct to the media library.
    You can also do it using only the revolution slider: http://nimb.ws/an8iAp
    There is a button to media library (check the screenshot above)

With Regards
    Daniel
    Post edited by Daniel on
    Lead Graphic Designer
  • Very helpful thank you.