Before you ask please READ THIS

Sidebar position

in Rife Posts: 127
Hi again :)

I tried to change the position of post sidebar in custom css, but I couldn't.

It has a problem : it's to high and shows only a half of the first title.

Thanks a lot !

Comments

• I didn't do anything, but now the sidebar appears under my article ! :D Did you do something ?
  • No, actually, the long articles make the sidebar appearing under, and the short one like I said in the first post.
  • AirAir
    Hello :-)

I will help you with this on Monday, but first I need more details.

Does it happen on post, page, album or somewhere else. Can you post link to page where this happens so I could investigate what could be the reason?

With kind regards.
  • I'll do that on pm, cause it's only on posts, and posts are private access with S2member, so I have to give you a Level 1 access so you can see it. (Or you can use my admin login, I didn't change the password yet).
  • AirAir
    OK, now I understand.
    Go to
    Customizing ▸ Blog settings ▸ Single post ▸Hide content under header ▸Off

It will fix it :-)

With kind regards.
  • Hi ! :)

The problem is that I set this especially for the slider not to be separated from the content by a white layer.

Do you have an other idea ?

Thanks !

Sophie
  • AirAir
    OK, in that case we will need custom CSS :-)

body.single-post #secondary {
    margin-top: 70px;
    }
    It should do the work :-)
  • Works perfectly. Thank you.

One last thing : can you give me the custom css for the menu inside this box (title and text ?)

Btw, your theme is really great : do you have an affiliation system for rife ?

Thanks
  • AirAir
    contentologue said: One last thing : can you give me the custom css for the menu inside this box (title and text ?)
    What do you want exactly, cause I don't know? You want CSS to change text color or something else? Could you mark it on screen shot ?
    contentologue said: Btw, your theme is really great : do you have an affiliation system for rife ?
    You asked us before about it;-) So I will cite our reply from mail:
    Sophie, You asked about an affiliate program, to be honest, there is so many things we're doing right now around the Rife so we even not thought about this ;)
    Thank you for pointing this but we checked it few minutes ago and our payment provider (Selz) does not provide an affiliate program right now.
    We will send them an email and ask about their plans.
    However if you are interested we can think of something done manual. Like you will tell us user email that was referred by you and bought one of our plans, and we in return will give you 6 months updates(for example) for free or some money. If you are interested we can discuss it privately by e-mail :-)

With kind regards.
  • I would like the tag to use for titles in sidebar (I'm not sure yet what I want, I will try different things, I know how change color and size, etc, but I can't find the tag when I inspect element), and also for the sidebar menu links that appear under title.

I didn't receive this answer by mail sorry.

Ok, we will talk by pm.

Thanks !

• AirAir
    OK so I understand you want CSS selectors.
    We will target only widget in vertical sidebar, not in footer widget area.

For title it is:
    #secondary .widget h3.title
    for text:
    #secondary .widget
    for links
    #secondary .widget_nav_menu li a or general for links in widgets #secondary .widget a

Hope this will be what you need:-)

With kind regards.
  • Perfect, thank you !