Before you ask please READ THIS

View problems

Hi,

I have a problem with The Thirteen theme.

When I watch the website (www.glasinloodhaarlem.nl) I made for a friend on a Smartphone or Ipad and I turn the device, the menu stays open when I click on something in the Menu. It will not close the menu after clicking.

I also can't put the content in the middle of the content page. It is not in the middel but it is down on the content page. So I have empty space on the top.

I hope you can help me.

Regards,
Mario

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there:-)
    Slashty said: When I watch the website (www.glasinloodhaarlem.nl) I made for a friend on a Smartphone or Ipad and I turn the device, the menu stays open when I click on something in the Menu. It will not close the menu after clicking.
    Yes, we don't have such option in Thirteen theme. I see you use it as "one page" with anchors to various places on same page. We have this(option to close menu after selection) in our other themes like FatMoon, Starter or Rife -> https://apollo13themes.com/themes/
    Slashty said: I also can't put the content in the middle of the content page. It is not in the middel but it is down on the content page. So I have empty space on the top.
    I would need to ask you to explain it in more details, maybe screen shot?
    Do you mean you would like to make it middle of current visible screen like here for example http://rifetheme.com/rife-6/about-centered/ ?

With kind regards.
  • It is not a option, it's a bug. When you watch the website with a quarter turned smartphone of iPad, the flip out menu stays open en do not wan't to close anymore, even not when you click on something in the menu.

Yes I like it to have it on the middle of current visible screen. Now I have a big empty space above every current visible screen. It needs to be in the middle.

Hope you can help me with both.

With kind regards,
    Mario

• edited October 2017 Posts: 422
    Hello Mario

You can place your content in the middle in just two clicks,
    check the screenshot: http://nimb.ws/vN4eaL

With Regards
    Daniel
    Post edited by Daniel on
    Lead Graphic Designer
  • AirAir
    edited October 2017 Posts: 10,970
    Slashty said: It is not a option, it's a bug. When you watch the website with a quarter turned smartphone of iPad, the flip out menu stays open en do not wan't to close anymore, even not when you click on something in the menu.
    OK, now I understand what you mean. Indeed this can be called a bug in this scenario.
    Please add this custom CSS and it should be better:

@media only screen and (max-width: 1024px) and (max-height: 700px) {
    #header{
    position: absolute;
    }
    }
    Please tell me what do you think.

With kind regards.

Post edited by Air on
  • Great this menu thing works great! Thank you.

I knew how to put the content to the middle in the settings, but it won't change. Please check yourself. www.glasinloodhaarlem.nl or the two attachments. There is big empty space in the top.

Schermafbeelding 2017-10-03 om 15.47.44.png
    1440 x 838 - 447K
    Schermafbeelding 2017-10-03 om 15.49.19.png
    1439 x 838 - 318K
  • AirAir
    Hello:-)

It looks that you have set some big padding in row settings, like 200px. If you will remove it, it should be better. Go to tab "Design option" and remove it there.

With kind regards.
  • The padding works.

My friend called me that the quarter turning phone issue/bug works also, but not with the iPad. So can you give me a custom css for that to?

Kind regards,
    Mario
  • AirAir
    This previous CSS should work fine for iPad. I suspect cache is making tricks on your friends iPad.

Also now I see problem with where you have added custom CSS. Please use theme field for it http://apollo13.eu/docs/thirteen/#!/custom_css_menu

With kind regards.