Before you ask please READ THIS

Update Error

edited November 2012 in Hypershot Posts: 4
I'm getting lot's of errors suddenly when I try to login: The log gives the following errors:

PHP Fatal error: ThemeUpdateChecker::injectUpdate(): The script tried to execute a method or access a property of an incomplete object. Please ensure that the class definition "ThemeUpdate" of the object you are trying to operate on was loaded _before_ unserialize() gets called or provide a __autoload() function to load the class definition

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello

Check what version of wordpress you are using. Hypershot is compatible with wordpress 3.4 and up. If that is not the case please show link to your project so I could see it.

With regards.
  • I did not change anything. Yesterday it was working and this morning I got this error. For now I commented out the Update function in the advanced/apollo13.php functions file.

Now everything is working again.
  • AirAir
    edited November 2012 Posts: 10,970
    Once again: what Worpdpress version have you got? If you can comment out PHP code, then for sure you can check wordpress version:-) I am almost sure you are using older version then 3.4, or PHP version on your server is too old.

Check it and write back please. Commenting out code is not good solution ;-)

With regards.
    Post edited by Air on
  • I'm running WP 3.4.2 on Ubuntu 12.04.1 with PHP 5.3.10-1 and Apache 2.22.2-1.

But like I said I didn't change my Wordpress installation in the last 24 hours. The last change I did was adding the wp-facebook-open-graph-protocol add-on, but also after removing this one (and almost all other add ons) the problem was persistent.

My site: http://vannuil.com
  • AirAir
    Then that is odd. I have digged some in net and I found that this issue is very rare. This may have something in common with server policy, gut it is just my guess.
    I have a question how long do you use Hypershot?
    Cause about 12 hours ago, we have released update, and update script might detect it, but why it would crush your WP is a dark mystery for me at the moment :-)

Thanks for any help with resolving this one!
  • That's the only thing I can image. I'm running it for a week now and around 12 hours ago it broke down. Well it's working for me at the moment.
  • AirAir
    That looks like it comes in common. Unfortunately as it didn't show for any other user, then it would be only possible to debug it on your server, but then I would have to put hands on you actual project, or get some other account and then setup new install there.

I will keep my eyes open on this issue.

Thanks once again for reporting it!

With regards.