Before you ask please READ THIS

Navigation Bar on new page.

in Rife Posts: 7
How can I make sure that the navigation menu appears on new pages? I created a new page, put it in the main menu with a link, but when trying to edit the page with elementor the navigation bar simply is not there, it just appears as attached.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey:-)

I hope I understand your right, if not then please correct me.

Why header disappears? Cause otherwise it will cover Elementor interface for some sections.
    This is not bug, but theme compatibility, so you could always access your content in Elementor. After all you are not editing header in Elementor, but content, so header is not crucial. And you can see it back when you move cursor back to Elementor panel.

If you want see how it work without this enhancement please remove this code from style.css
    /* Elementor editing */
    html.elementor-html #mid:hover{
    	z-index: 20;
    }
    With kind regards.
  • edited February 2018 Posts: 7
    I get that would be the case for when I'm editing the page, but when I'm not, and I get on to that specific url, the header (navigation menu) is not there. How do I make sure the header is there?
    Post edited by Hera on
  • AirAir
    Could you show me link to that page? I will remove it later if you don't want it to be published.

With kind regards.
    Can I PM/Email you? It's password protected.
  • AirAir
    Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.
  • AirAir
    Thanks for link.
    I don't see any elements that are theme related on this page. Are you using some custom "page template" for this page. I don't mean "Elementor templates" but WordPress templates - https://developer.wordpress.org/themes/template-files-section/page-template-files/#creating-custom-page-templates-for-global-use

I think this is either case of some custom template, or some plugin, cause there is no header, no footer no any layout element.

With kind regards.
    Thanks! I solved it, I created a new page and set it to "elementor canvas", when I change it to "default template" it works. Thank you for your help.
  • AirAir
    Great, thanks for letting me know!