Before you ask please READ THIS

Header does not behave like supposed after update to latest theme version

in FatMoon Posts: 293
Hello
After updating to 1.7.2 my Header is always white and no acting like the settings made in customizer. The weird thing is that when using customizer it does look correct in the preview but the "regular" view alsways shows a white header (https://flyart.com/) Can you please help?
Thanks, Pascal

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello Pascal :-)

When I view it it is black for me on your about page. Try viewing it when not logged in, or in private mode. Maybe it is some cache making this?

With kind regards.
    Hey there

Thanks for getting back to me. I managed to solve the problem just now.. not exactly sure how I did it :) It seems that the header can be defined at so many levels (page settings, general settings, customizer, aso) and somewhat I guess permission to override the settings were not (still are not) clear to me... what remains weird is that customizer never showed a problem... well .. problem solved for now.. sorry and thanks
    Pascal
  • AirAir
    Great we were able to solve it quickly together Pascal:-) Have a great week!

With kind regards.