Before you ask please READ THIS

Links without Text describing

in PhotoProof Posts: 115

89 links have no text describing their destination. Links on a page should describe their destination for the benefit of both screen readers and search engine spiders.
Affected links are: Social networks on header and in footer, RSS feed, albums, genres, and homepage link. How resolve that?

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello robi :-)

I don't know anything about this. I assume it refers to this, that there should be some text around a link, so a link would have some context.

Not every automated test notice is worth thinking about:-)

From which tool is this notice?

With kind regards.
    Hi Air

I test my web site here http://nibbler.silktide.com/en_US/reports/www.robertobilic.com
    I know, but I'm trying to fix the tiny things on the page I can, without breaking the concept of the site :D
  • AirAir
    I don't think there is anything to do here in terms of theme, as most of this links are just visual like social icons. This test is for user experience, so it hardly can be automated & reliable at the same time ;-) In my opinion :-)

If you find any specific links that you couldn't edit, and you have an idea what you would like to add there, then we can try to work on this together.

With kind regards.