Before you ask please READ THIS

Picture in blog post without galery lightbox

Hi ho and merry christmas to you all,

I'm sure, my problem is really simple, but I can't find a solution.

When I'm creating a blog post with a gallery, the pictures opens in a fine gallery lightbox. Sometimes I put only a single picture in the text and I would like to have the same lightbox for a single picture. Creating a gallery for this picture isn't a solutution, because I'm not able to align a gallery inside a text block. Would have I to do so a aligned picture inside a textblock opens an lightbox like the gallery?

Thanks for help!

Best wishes
Christian

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey :-)

If you have theme in version at least 2.0 you will have such option Customizing -> General settings -> Lightbox settings -> Use theme ligthbox for images in posts.

Enable it and it will work. Just be sure to make small photo link to Big file(Media file option).

With kind regards.
  • Hey Air!

Ehm..... this was toooooo easy! Sorry, I had overseen this option while looking around :-(

It works :-)

Thank you very much for your fast support and for this fantastic theme! Have a good christmas time and don't work too much ;-)

Best regards
    Christian
  • AirAir
    Hey Christian :-)

It was good to take some rest during Christmas, hope you have rested some as well :-)

As for this feature - don't worry that you have missed it, as it was added in version 2.0.0.

With kind regards.