Before you ask please READ THIS

Is there anyway to have Fixed backgrounds work on mobile view?

I know Elementor itself doesn't have this option why I wanted to double check with your awesomeness to see if possible. CSS? It would be awesome option to have in a Rife update if possible! #mobilefirst
https://rifetheme.com/peeky/about-i/

BEST to your 2019 Air and Apollo13 and Rife!$!

Comments

• Also, I just updated RIfe and related plugins and now I can't see Demo imports (I wanted to checkout that new Peeky demo, very cool image horizontal slide style with parallax type effect!) https://rifetheme.demo.site/wp-admin/themes.php?page=apollo13_pages&subpage=import
    Any idea what may be the issue? Do you need login?
    And curious about the Fixed mobile background image original question. BIG UPS
    Screen Shot 2019-01-02 at 5.25.11 PM.jpg
    3360 x 1720 - 264K
    Screen Shot 2019-01-02 at 5.26.56 PM.jpg
    2656 x 1662 - 335K
  • AirAir
    Hey Sterling in 2019!

About importer issue - yes please send me temporary admin access, seems like some glitch.
    Send it here on the forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create a new ADMIN account with a fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password

About your main question:
    The first thing worth to know - Elementor is disabling fixed backgrounds on sections because they act very strange and bad on iOS devices when they are used with "cover" sizing on sections.

As for theme options:
    Each page has options to set the background for it in page options and that background is fixed https://rifetheme.com/help/docs/content-management/pages/pages-options/

Now, you could set this background and set the transparent color for content color in Appearance → Customize → General settings → Content styles → Background color.
    Next, on sections in elementor, you will have to add a transparent background color, however only on those that should show the fixed image.

Still, it will allow you only one image per page.

Hope this helps somehow.

With kind regards.
  • BIG UPS for the hollar back and air Messaged you new login (think I used message option right) and AWESOME about fixed backgrounds (one image per page is fine) made a test page https://rifetheme.demo.site/fixed-backgrounds/ GRT on mobile! No hurry on importer issue, just wanted you to be aware of and hope simple fix.
    Have you ever thought about page/section imports as well as full demo sites (I have Elementor Pro but not Unlimited, single use purchases, so we have limited demo imports without Pro and would be awesome to have Apollo13 style designed import section/page options)? What are 2019 Plans for Rife?
    #YOUROCK!!
    Screen Shot 2019-01-03 at 3.23.46 PM.jpg
    1512 x 1122 - 105K
  • AirAir
    edited January 2019 Posts: 10,970
    TheWebStylist said: Have you ever thought about page/section imports as well as full demo sites (I have Elementor Pro but not Unlimited, single use purchases, so we have limited demo imports without Pro and would be awesome to have Apollo13 style designed import section/page options)? What are 2019 Plans for Rife?
    I believe I have answered all of that in reply to an e-mail that you have sent us :-) However, I will cite it here again :-)

Part of my reply:

- Some new demo imports with totally different overall styles/flavor (diff Fonts/font families),
    - Page/section imports designed/created from Apollo13 and not just Elementors
    Yes, definitely new demos are coming up. Daniel is working on his creativity as we speak to create new interesting compositions :-)
    We also want to create single page importer this year, as it waits in TODO for the whole year already.

- More Mobile Menu style options (you know I'm all about mobile style!)
    For now, we don't have any new ideas for this. Already you can use normal menu, menu overlay, or hidden sidebar as a menu(and mobile menu).
    If you have any cool ideas I would love to hear them.
    - PARALLAX that works on Mobile! I have to install Jet Elements plugin for that to work on phone view.
    About parallax - in the theme, we have only parallax in title-bars and it is pretty smooth. As for content parallaxes, that I know that you love, they always come from page builders.
    As we don't have any page builder in our theme, this is totally in Elementor powers or plugins that extend Elementor, like one that you are using.
    We can, of course, write our own plugin that extends Elementor and add our idea of parallax. Who knows :-)

Happy 2019!

Post edited by Air on
  • Awesome to hear about All forward Air! Thanks for letting me know about all and BEST to 2019!$!