Before you ask please READ THIS

Non-clickable headband on picture - album

Hi there,

I chose for each album the presentation option in the form of "bricks" and a small cross is displayed on each image of my album. Great, it catches the eye.

I also linked a link to each media I added to the album. Each media is associated with a "works".

The problem is that when a visitor clicks on the cross (or on a horizontal band about 10 pixels), the link does not work. This link works normally when the user clicks anywhere else on the image.

I would like to remove this non-clickable headband but still keep the cross that catches the eye.

In attachment, you will see the banner (in blue) which is non-clickable, which is not at all intuitive since the cross is made to attract the eye.

Code HTLM
1<div class="icon a13ico-plus"> 2 : : before 3 </div>

CSS code
.variant-overlay .object-item .icon, .variant-under .object-item .icon { font-size: 44px; color: #fff; text-align: center; position: absolute; z-index: 2; top: 50%; left: 0; width: 100%; opacity: 0; transition: opacity .3s; -webkit-transform: translateY(-50%); -ms-transform: translateY(-50%); transform: translateY(-50%);

You can test directly on my website : http://pierrick-gandolfo-sculpteur.fr/album/accueil/

Thanks you for your help ;

Best regards,

Benjamin

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello :-)

I see that we have to put a layer of the link above the plus. To do it add such custom CSS:
    .variant-overlay .object-item .caption{
        z-index: 3;
    }
    I will also fix it for the next update. Thanks for reporting this!

With kind regards.
  • Thanks a lot for the resolved issue !

Best regards,

Benjamin
  • Thanks you a lot ! It's now working perfectly !

Best regards !