Before you ask please READ THIS

Password protected page - submit in the end

Hi,

one more question. I had set up the password protected page now and I like it very much but - the field for entering the password is outside of the "content" way too down, how can I move it up, just right under the arrows preferably?

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey :-)

There is a problem with that to be honest as this has to be outside of content due to how this is created.

However, I can help you bring it up with custom CSS if you would send me a link to such an album. You can do it here, or by a private message.

With kind regards.
  • AirAir

You could try to use such custom CSS:
    .custom-password-page .post-password-form {
        margin-top: -300px;
        position: relative;
    }
    However, for this to work on every resolution you will have to make your Row/section in Elementor more fixed height then now. Like, for example, make it 400px high.

With kind regards.
  • Okay, that seems troubling unfortunately. Is there a way to import the original password protected page without breaking the rest of the web ?
  • AirAir

If you have edited imported page, you can revert back by using Revisions tab in Elementor while editing page https://docs.elementor.com/article/104-history

With kind regards.