Before you ask please READ THIS

apollo13-framework-extensions creating fatal error?

in Rife Posts: 293
Hi Air

It seems that apollo13-framework-extensions creates fatal errors .. at least in combination with revo 6?
At least that's what revo support says... I attached the wp debug file for you to have a look at...
Thanks, Pascal

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey :-)

In which situation this error appears? Also do you have newest version of this plugin 1.8.0?

With kind regards.
    Hey Air

Yes I have version 1.8.0
    The error happens when trying to preview Revo Slides (it creates a Ajax error)
    Bildschirmfoto 2019-09-02 um 17.14.00.png
    1501 x 873 - 160K
  • AirAir
    OK. Thanks for the clarification.

I will take a look at it and reply when I will have some info.

With kind regards.
    Great! Thanks a lot!
    Pascal
  • AirAir
    So I have looked into this.

For me, it looks like Revo slider made something crazy in versions 6 and they trying to cheat WordPress by loading fronted into the admin area.

This is the reason, why our theme is making an error, as we made optimizations to not load not needed code in the admin area, as some code is only needed on the frontend. However, because of Revo tricks, now it triggers some actions that result in fatal errors.

Anyway, I would have to remove those optimizations or add a special exception for Revo slider preview which is kind of crazy.

Anyway, that is none of your concern, I am just giving you details of the situation.

I will check what I can do to make the theme work better with Revo 6 craziness;-)

With kind regards.
    Hey Air
    Thanks for your reply.. I totally agree with you! Revo 6 is a pain in the ass! Lots of things working perfectly fine in version 5 now have problems and I have been struggeling with them ever since v6! Also their new front end is not easier to handle at all, takes more time and in the end we spend twice the time to work with v6 for no reason at all..
    Sorry you guys have to deal with this.. I'll be trying not to use revo as long as it's possible!
    Cheers, Pascal