Before you ask please READ THIS

problem viewing blog in a tablet

edited December 2012 in Hypershot Posts: 26
Hi, I´ve got a Samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1 and the blog take an eternity to load (only the blog page) and when finish i can´t see anything right, and when scroll down... better attach some pictures (first scroll down then up)...
Similar in a galaxy s2, although curiously a little better in s2
Its an Android issue?
Post edited by malogalan on

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello

If you please post link to your blog where it breaks I will check it on ma iPad and Android emulators. Thanks!

With regards.
  • AirAir
    I have tested in on my Ipad and on emulator of Android.

On neither I saw destroyed layout like on your screen shots, so it is hard for me to tell what cause it, but maybe to long time of loading have something to do with it. Anyway I see few problems:

1. I expect you wanted to collect some photos in each post and post them as slider, but as side effect there are also mini sliders on blog list, that are killing loading of blog post list, as it depends on loading images first. Also this may show some bug in my implementation of slider, as they(sliders) should load photos after list of posts are load.
    If you would like to keep sliders in post and remove them in posts list for now, I could prepare some temporary fix, and try to add option in next version of theme, to not show featured image/video/slider on blog list.

2. I see some lines below each post in posts list that you may wish to get rid off. Go to Hypershot theme-> Blog & Archives-> Blog appearance-> Flat look blog items, and turn it on.

With regards.
  • 1.For now I´m gonna use the normal view blog, no masonry (too many problems) and use juicebox plugin for the galleries in blog. I´ll wait for updates and see

2.Yes, I saw it before and it works!

http://www.miguelangellopezgalan.com/blog/

thanks