Before you ask please READ THIS

How to alter 'Title' and 'Description' formatting within Album 'Ken Burns Effect'

Hi,

I'm digging now since two hours how through the documentation and support forum to alter the 'Title' and 'Description' text, which is layered on left bottom over the image in the album 'Ken Burns Effect'.

I found out that Customizing -> General settings -> Headings changes the 'title' slightly. However, I cannot change color nor size in order to make these texts bigger. Only thing I can do is making such title text uppercase or not. The respective next button 'main title size' doesn't have any effect (at least not the one I expected it to perform). :-/
I also couldn't find any such settings for the description text below this title. Like that text is coming with the theme, it's a little tiny and hard to read.

@Air: Thanks in advance for any advise where I can find how to do this or what needs to be done (e.g. custom CSS coding?).

Regards
M

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey :-)

There are no settings for these parts.

However, you can use this custom CSS:
    /* description text */
    .slide-caption {
        color: #000;
        font-size: 15px;
    }

/* main title */
    .slide-caption h2.title {
        color: #fff;
        font-size: 22px;
    }
    I hope that helps.

With kind regards.
  • edited October 2019 Posts: 89
    Works! Great.

Thanks a lot once again for your fast reply.

Post edited by MLG76 on