Before you ask please READ THIS

Rife Pro Theme Not Importing

I have been trying to import the Rife Pro Lagoon Theme but it has been stuck on installing plugins for over an hour now. I have heard it takes a while to import these designs, but I don't imagine it should be taking this long.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello :-)

1. What is your PHP version on the server?
    2. Please try to deactivate all plugins before starting the import except for Apollo13 Framework Extensions.

Let me know did it help.

With kind regards.
  • The PHP Version is 7.2.24.
  • I removed all the plugins but the one you mentioned and I tried again. But it didn't work.
  • AirAir
    Hello :-)

Could you please send me temporary* access to your WordPress so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on the forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create a new ADMIN account with a fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password

*temporary - please delete this account after I am done, for your safety!
  • Just messged you a temporary login to my Wordpress account. Let me know if you got it.
  • *messaged
  • AirAir
    Hey :-)

It should be ok now. It looks that config file for this demo got glitched while downloading from our server. I have run an "empty import"(no options selected) and now it works fine.

Please try it :-)

With kind regards.