Before you ask please READ THIS

work media positioning

Hi there
A few questions about work media.

1. Is there a way to make my brick 's height much smaller? I want to keep the width the same (full width)
2. How can i make the brick show the top of the image - at the moment, the brick cuts off the top of the image which makes it hard to tell what it is

https://snipboard.io/7FZXaJ.jpg

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey:-)
    Milomolly said: Is there a way to make my brick 's height much smaller? I want to keep the width the same (full width)
    In this case, and for this specific album, custom CSS would be the answer:
    .bricks-gallery-10662.bricks-columns-1 .archive-item{
        height: 200px;
    }
    If you need such solution for all your "single-column" works you could use such custom CSS:
    .bricks-frame.bricks-columns-1 .archive-item {
        height: 200px;
    }
    Milomolly said: How can i make the brick show the top of the image - at the moment, the brick cuts off the top of the image which makes it hard to tell what it is
    Hmm, not sure much can be done, unless you switch to the "original" size of the brick instead of the proportion(16:9 currently). However, then there will be a waste of a huge image size that is hidden with CSS.

With kind regards.
  • Thanks. Regards 2. I dont understand what u mean regards a waste? Once you click on it, it will open up full size so the image wont be wasted? I just want to ensure that thumbnail of the media which is used for the brick doesnt cut the top of the image off (it is fine for it to cut off the bottom of the full size image)
  • AirAir
    Milomolly said: Once you click on it, it will open up full size so the image wont be wasted?
    Unfortunately, this will not be the same image, so user will have to download two big images. However, if you would enable "Original size" we can check how it will behave. Let me know when it is online.

With kind regards.