Before you ask please READ THIS

Reset Default Setting Responsive Homepage Gallery Fully Design

in Rife Posts: 4
Hi guys,

need your help. I'm using "Fully" Theme Design for my travel blog: https://eyelandtraveller.com. Up to now, I have used the default homepage gallery setting as it was integrated into the design. Recently I wanted to include a video and made some format adjustments to the gallery. Because of this, I broke the display of the gallery on mobile devices and I just can't get it corrected anymore.

On desktops, the gallery looks ok. But when I look at the homepage gallery on mobile devices, the upper third of the gallery is cut off or hidden by the header bar (see screenshot). Also the distance between the header gallery and the teaser image (here the suitcase) below is too big or bigger than before.

I tried to fix this problem with the Responsive Page Adjustments in Elementor and also within the Customizer - without success. Can you help me? The default gallery settings of the Fully Design looked great on mobile. I would like to restore them. Can you help me? How can I do that?

Thanks a lot for your support!

Best,

Andrea

Comments

• AirAir
    edited April 2020 Posts: 10,970
    Hello there:-)
    AKHH said: But when I look at the homepage gallery on mobile devices, the upper third of the gallery is cut off or hidden by the header bar (see screenshot).
    Edit the your home page and in Page options https://rifetheme.com/help/docs/content-management/pages/pages-options/ go to Page details → Header → Hide content under the header → Turn it off

AKHH said: Also the distance between the header gallery and the teaser image (here the suitcase) below is too big or bigger than before.
    There is a huge 110px top margin set on the section in elementor. Use Elementor navigator to edit this section and reduce top margin.

Hope that helps.

With kind regards.
    Post edited by Air on
    Hi Air,
    thanks a lot for your help. Mobile settings are restored - mobile gallery looks cool! Great!! Where I'm still struggling is the issue with the distance between gallery and teaser image Can't find the elementor section with huge 110px top margin you're talking about. Can you help me to find this section? Are you talking about frame settings, gallery settings oder mobile frame settings ...? Thanks again for your help!!
    Best,
    Andrea
  • AirAir
    Hey :-)

Please check the attached screenshot.
    Edith your page in Elementor, enable Navigator, and check sections and columns, in their advanced tab, check if there isn't any margin set(there is for sure) and reduce it :-)

With kind regards.
    margin.png
    1927 x 1080 - 83K