Before you ask please READ THIS

After each Elementor update, the title page breaks

edited August 2020 in Rife Posts: 6
After each Elementor update, the title page breaks. You must manually save the page again in Elementor editing. www.forgemcreative.cz
Can you please advise me?
Post edited by Baldion on

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello :-)

Could you tell me more about what exactly happens? Maybe you have screenshots of how it looks after and before?
    I am guessing it could be some cache issue, but first I have to see the issue.

With kind regards.
  • hello, I'm adding a broken cover page screen after updating Elementor. I always have to save the page again in Elementor editing.
    6D22D182-1354-44C6-B9C7-15DAC1C99EEE.jpeg
    1392 x 813 - 153K
  • AirAir
    Hey :-)

So it is total style lose. I suspect that CSS file that Elementor creates is removed on update, and new on is created, however, your page is still referencing old.

1. Do you have some cache plugins installed?
    2. Are you seeing this issue both as logged in user, and as a visitor?

With kind regards.
  • Hi,
    I have WP Rocket and Autoptimize installed. I tried disabling both plugins and it's still the same problem. I see the mistake as a visitor and as an admin. In addition, I don't see Written text when editing the main page in Elementor. Can you help me please?

Thank you very much
    Screen - written text.jpg
    1633 x 778 - 197K
  • AirAir
    Baldion said: In addition, I don't see Written text when editing the main page in Elementor. Can you help me please?
    It seems something changed since Elementor version 3.x.
    I will check what could it be and fix it ASAP.

Thanks for pointing this out.

With kind regards.