Before you ask please READ THIS

Cant edit other pages than HOME in Elementor

in Rife Posts: 8
Hello there,
I'm pretty fresh in desigingn webpages in WP.
I bought Rife PRO and so far made couple of single-pages and I was fine and learnt a lot.
Now I want to create a webshop.
So I picked a SPLASH theme that I wanted to work on.
Now the problem is I can't edit the SHOP page in Elementor for some reason.
There is the "Edit with Elementor" button underneath but when I do that I get an error message "Unable to load a preview".
From what I see in this particular theme for example is that there are 14 pages in total (like home, shop, cart, blog, etc.) and only 6 have the "Edit in Elementor" button but then only Shop is not working...

What am I doing wrong?
I even bought the Elementor PROas I thought this was causing the issue :(

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey :-)
    Viadro said: Now the problem is I can't edit the SHOP page in Elementor for some reason.
    Not every page is editable in Elementor. There are some pages that have to be code in theme, like blog page, work/albums list pages, WooCommerce main page or other pages.

In Elementor Pro you can override those templates that I have mentioned above. So it will not be editing, but rather recreating them using Elementor.

Here are details how it works from Elementor documentation https://elementor.com/blog/customize-woocommerce-product-page/

With kind regards.
  • ok, thanx, I will take a look into it then :)