Before you ask please READ THIS

Phone link

in Rife Posts: 89
I have this problem.

https://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/2988/revolution-slider-mobile-phone-number-text-color

Is there any way in getting control of the color problem with an individual setting for these particular links? I would like to have dark red colored links, but I do have a negative design at one part of the website, where white text is on grey background and there phone numbers in dark red are not readable.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey :-)

Any option to show a live link?

With kind regards.
    Sure. Will send your via private message, as currently still login credentials are required.

• AirAir
    Thanks for the data.

For me it does not create any phone links, so I suspect it is something on your computer making this, like skype for example can do this.

Can you show me on a screenshot in which grey area you have those links?
    I think the best way would be to target those links with custom CSS.

If you mean this column on the left, try this custom CSS:
    .elementor-element-a8477b7 a{
        color: #fff;
        text-decoration: underline;
    }
    .elementor-element-a8477b7 a:hover{
        color: #fff;
        text-decoration: none;
    }

Just as a info: In Elementor Pro, there is a custom CSS filed for each widget, but I am not a fan of using it, as later it is hard to find your custom CSS changes in each widget :-)

I would add it in the general custom CSS as it will be added then to the user.css file which is cached on the first download.

With kind regards.
  • edited January 2021 Posts: 89
    Solved the problem. Thanks very much. Thanks to your guidance now I know how to deal with such kind of things in future. So it's basically picking the respective element with the browser developer tools and patching then with the right CSS code and that's it, right?

I agree to your suggestion with Elementor Pro and CSS. It's better to locate customized stuff better at one place instead of placing it scattered behind various widgets. Tracing the root cause becomes a nightmare then.

Post edited by MLG76 on
  • AirAir
    MLG76 said: So it's basically picking the respective element with the browser developer tools and patching then with the right CSS code and that's it, right?
    Yes, when you need to do something like that, in my opinion, it is a good solution.

Great that you did it :-) :+1:

With kind regards.