Before you ask please READ THIS

Can I deactivate those plugins?

in Rife Posts: 60
Hey!

I get that dreaded Elementor error of "Cannot Load Preview" when trying to launch the editor and change the contents of the Page. It does not happen on all pages, btw... which makes this issue almost "un-googable" :)

Anyhoo, one of suggestions around is to deactivate all plug-ins and then work your way up to see which one causes the issue.

Can I deactivate
Rife Elementor Extensions & Templates
and
Apollo13 Framework Extensions
off and on without fearing of braking down the pages?

- Olafs

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey :-)

Some "pages" are not pages but templates of WordPress in a classic way.
    Such "pages" will not be editable in Elementor.

For example, this will be a blog page, or a single album.

Please show me which link to a page that you can not edit.

With kind regards.
    PS.
    OlafsOsh said: Apollo13 Framework Extensions
    Disabling this will, disable lot of theme features.
  • Agh, there's sensitive info :(

I just cloned the page I could not edit and it worked fine - after entering the Page within Admin I pushed "Edit In Elementor" button and it worked.
    Saved.
    And - basta - now, if I click "Edit In Elementor"button again, it gives the same error... Would it be possible that this is actual content related [video, sound embeds]?
    Now I am in situation, that if I want to edit something more than text [which is editable in Elementor's SafeMode] I have to clone the page, edit it and then change the permalinks...

Agh, I do realize, that this might not be Theme fault. Just shooting everywhere now...
  • AirAir
    OlafsOsh said:
    Agh, there's sensitive info
    Do you mean sending the link?
    Send it here on the forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

Your issue sounds strange, I have never seen such a problem. Hard to advise without seeing it.

With kind regards.