Before you ask please READ THIS

Backend Albums

Hi,
i'm Attaching an album BackEnd screenshot. As u can see i've 1 very big bos for each photo. I remember that before in one box i found all the images of the album.
What happend?

Tnx in advance

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello :-)

Hard to say, but I expect you are having some JavaScript error.
    Do you see anything in the console log?

With kind regards.
    Hi,
    What u mean about CONSOLE LOG?
  • AirAir
    If you press f12 in the browser you will see a console for Javascript and other debug tools.

However, maybe better if I will take a look.

Could you please send me temporary* access to your WordPress so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on the forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create a new ADMIN account with a fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password

*temporary - please delete this account after I am done, for your safety!
  • AirAir
    Thanks for the data.

I wasn't aware that this happens in the block editor(Guteneberg) as I only use classic editor.

Quick solution: If you will resize the browser window it will fix itself and look good.

Anyway, I will have to search for the code solution, to make it look good in the block editor admin as well.

Thanks for your help
    What u mean about resizing the browser window? What i've to do?
  • AirAir
    When you load the page for editing the album in your browser, minimize or resize the browser window. Like you are changing the size of other windows on your computer.

With kind regards.
    I have the exact same issue as user "lightwords". The images of the gallery are way too big - same as on screenshot at the beginning.
  • AirAir
    Thanks for the feedback. It will be fixed in the next version, as I wasn't aware of this issue in the Gutenberg editor.

With kind regards.