Before you ask please READ THIS

Text jumps during mouseover

edited December 2012 in Hypershot Posts: 29
Hi,

I dont know, how I can explain ... please look at the page www.thomas-gaese.de and see the text on the top and the bottom if you touch the images. The text change during the mouseover.

Do you know, whats the mistake?

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello,
    I don't see anything strange.
    In What browser did you saw issue? Have you checked other browsers?

With regards.
  • Hi, I use the Safari and the problem isnt with Firefox. You Demo-Page runns on Safari without the mistake, too.
  • AirAir
    I can't reproduce your issue, and I don't have any clue what could it be causing that in your browser.

With regards.
  • AirAir
    In what browser? Mobile(iphone, ipad) safari? I just checked your site on desktop computer and it works as it should.
    In touch devices after closing there may be still focus on this handle, and that is why it stays red. When you click to other element it should loose focus and get to default color.

With regards.
  • Hi, its the normal Safari, no mobile. I find out, that the problem depends on the smaller browser. The text change only if I hover the items on the bottom (or the big one in the middle), it means only if I touch pictures with a part out of the window.
  • AirAir
    Probably your logo takes to much space(too wide), and menu is designed that way to have always height of logo, and it is always single row, up until it goes to 'mobile' menu. So on small screen it can collapse in some not good way.

Try using this custom CSS
    #logo img{
    height: auto;
    max-width: 300px;
    }
    With regards.