Before you ask please READ THIS

Change Waves menu to classic style and download Decode homepage template

in Rife Posts: 63
Hello Air and team,

I accidentally overwrote the settings of my Hypershot theme when I tried to download the Decode design. It looks like Hypershot is no longer available/supported, so I downloaded the Waves design, which is closest in layout to my old theme.

2 questions, please:

1. For the Waves design, how can I switch to the classic menu with all the items in one horizontal line for larger screens? (Right now I am seeing the hamburger icon on my 2560px x 1600px screen.) We have a lot of visitors from the older age group and they prefer to have everything visible.

2. Would it be possible to import the template of only the homepage of the Decode design (https://rifetheme.com/decode/)? I am trying to replicate it manually using Elementor, but it seems that I will need to get a Pro subscription to use some of the elements. I would prefer to keep my subscription with you instead of getting another one. :-)

Thank you.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

1. Go to Customizing → Header settings → Main Menu → Main Menu → Enable.
    Also, disable the overlay menu in Customizing → Header settings → Menu overlay.

As for 2 I will ask Daniel for help.

With kind regards.
    Hello,

You don't have to buy a pro version to duplicate the page (because the homepage of the Decode is only a simple page)
    I exported for you this page, you can download it and import this file directly in Elementor. This page contains only Elementor widgets so if you need the slider, let me know :)

Best regards,
    Daniel
    Lead Graphic Designer
    You need to unpack this file first :)
    zip
    zip
    elementor-10588-2022-08-17.json.zip
    Lead Graphic Designer
  • Thank you, Air and Daniel!

1. Menu - I figured out why "it didn't work" for me. The preview in Customizer had a smaller screen than my actual live screen, so the menu automatically switched to mobile mode. This is resolved, thank you.

2. Yes, please, as the slider is one of the things that I am after in this design. :-)

Cheers!
    Here is the zip with the slider. You need to import it into the Revolution Slider panel.

Best regards,
    Daniel
    zip
    zip
    rife11.zip
    Lead Graphic Designer
  • Thank you, Daniel!

One last request, please: I don't have Revolution Slider installed in my current theme. Would it be possible to get the link to the zip file of the plugin?
  • AirAir
    Hey :-)

I am sending you a private message. Please check it out :-)