Before you ask please READ THIS

Outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files

in Rife Posts: 67
Hi there,

I just updated my website to the latest versions of the Apollo13 Framework Extensions (v1.9.3) and Rife Elementor Extensions & Templates (v1.2.1), and I got the following system alert:

rife/woocommerce/archive-product.php version 3.4.0 is out of date. The core version is 8.6.0,
rife/woocommerce/loop/loop-start.php

I have WP v6.4.4 installed. I did not updated to the latest one since I'm not sure of compatibility with Rife.

I would appreciate the team's help with this.

Thank you!

Comments

What is your WooCommerce version?
    Where are you getting this error? Can you provide any screenshot?
    Support, The
    Ok, I think I know what is the issue here.
    One more question - are you facing any issues with displaying the products' lists?
    Support, The
    Hello Surgeonito,

My WooCommerce version is 8.8.2. I don't see any issues with the product lists or specific products on the front end or back end, but I haven't looked deeply yet.

I hope this helps.

Thank you.
    PS. I also need to update the WooCommerce database, which I haven't done yet. Wanted to see first if the woocommerce folder in the Rife theme needs to be updated.
    So - you should not be worried about this notification. This is just a version comparison - the code will not be changed, but the version tag will be.
    I have tested our theme with latest wordpress and latest wooccemmerce.
    So pls go ahead and update whatever you need.
    Support, The
    Thank you for looking into that for me!