Before you ask please READ THIS

contact form is not working

edited December 2012 in Hypershot Posts: 10
hello, it's me again. ;) The contact form isn't working - the message is sent but it won't show in my mailbox.

Also, when I click SUBMIT FORM, istead of showing the "Success sending form" message, it goes back to the main page. IT's only when I click the SHOW INFO button, the form appears again and the message "Success sending form" appears.

Are you guys by any chance from Poland? If so, it would be easier to explain in Polish. ;) Although other users might have the same problem and they won't understand. ANYWAY... Is there anything you can do about it?

Here's my page: www.knapiorkowska.com

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello kate89.

As for contact form it is just addition in 'show info' area, as it was mainly designed for contact page, where reload of page is not a problem. I understand that here it could be issue of usability, but message is sent if it shows success info(we should work on it to send message without page reload, but such update wont come fast). Now question is what is happening with that message. Is it landing in spam, or maybe your server is not sending mails correctly.

To test it try to add some comments on your blog, or create new user with your email and check if you will receive notification(mails) about it in your mailbox.

Yes some of our staff are from Poland, but here we only write in English. If there will be need for more details then we can write in your language in private messages ;-)

With kindly regards.
    everything's working now, thanks. :)