Before you ask please READ THIS

All about the Blog

CFPCFP
in Photon Posts: 122
Me again.

Got several questions about the blog features. In detail:
- Is there anywhere a breadcrumb for the blogpost? Like in the shop.
- Can I display (in a blogpost) the whole blogpost image as a full screen image? Like the album slider. But to have the ability to scrol down to the post text itself (which stays "centered")
- Is there a way to include the JQuery lightSlider in the theme? Or is there a way to embed a gallery (incl. thumbs) in a blogpost?
- If I "Display post intro on image" and "Empty space in top", the image stays aligned on top. It would look better, if it "crops" centered from the middle.
- Is there a way to show the post titles with all information centered in the middle of a blogpost in the blog list.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello :-)
    CFP said: - Is there anywhere a breadcrumb for the blogpost? Like in the shop.
    Nope.
    CFP said: Is there a way to include the JQuery lightSlider in the theme?
    Maybe with some plugin?
    CFP said: Or is there a way to embed a gallery (incl. thumbs) in a blogpost?
    Nope.
    CFP said: - Is there a way to show the post titles with all information centered in the middle of a blogpost in the blog list.
    Nope. You can only add text align center:
    .posts-list .bricks-frame .formatter {
    text-align: center;
    }
    CFP said: - Can I display (in a blogpost) the whole blogpost image as a full screen image? Like the album slider. But to have the ability to scrol down to the post text itself (which stays "centered")
    Nope.
    CFP said: If I "Display post intro on image" and "Empty space in top", the image stays aligned on top. It would look better, if it "crops" centered from the middle.
    Depends on needs. Use this custom CSS for it:
    .on-image {
    background-position: 50% 50%;
    }
    With kind regards.
  • CFPCFP
    edited April 2016 Posts: 122
    First thanks a lot!

Q: Is there a way to show the post titles with all information centered in the middle of a blogpost in the blog list.
    A: Nope. You can only add text align center:
    .posts-list .bricks-frame .formatter {
    }

I added a negative "top" value to it so that the whole area seems to be centered on the image.
    .bricks-frame .on-image .formatter {
    top: -170px;
    }

In addition to that I add this to the CSS so that the abstract will center too:
    .bricks-frame .on-image .formatter .real-content > p:first-child{
    {
    }

-----

Q: If I "Display post intro on image" and "Empty space in top", the image stays aligned on top. It would look better, if it "crops" centered from the middle.
    A: Depends on needs. Use this custom CSS for it:
    .on-image {
    background-position: 50% 50%;
    }

And this one works great!

-----

If you have a solution for the other ones, please give me a hint :D !
    Post edited by CFP on
  • AirAir
    "For this", "this" and "this" - that si why I don't like many questions in one topic, cause no one know what "this" mean :-)
    http://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/12/before-you-ask-read-this-#general_rules point 3

Good "this" works for you :-)
  • CFPCFP
    edited April 2016 Posts: 122
    Promis, next time I will post separately :)
    Tried to structure it a little bit ;)
    Post edited by CFP on